Items Accepted by Charleston Repeats:
- Seasonally appropriate boys and girls clothing sizes newborn to 20 and Junior sizes 3, 5, 7, and 9. (Fall/Winter clothes at the Fall Sale and Spring/Summer clothes at the Spring Sale - we will send out numerous emails during registration to remind you of what is acceptable---If you want to take a gander right now at what we consider acceptable for the spring vs fall sale, stroll on over to the Charleston Repeats' Facebook page and look under "Notes")
- Children’s Shoes (5 pair per Consignor) up to adult size 8. DO NOT BAG SHOES IF POSSIBLE! We recommend zip-ties through holes in the shoes or safety pins through laces
- Dance-wear, school uniforms, scout uniforms
- Swimwear (spring sale)~~swimwear is NOT included in the size limitations per size/gender for Premie-3T
- Halloween Costumes (fall sale)~~costumes are NOT included in the size limitations per size/gender for Premie-3T
- Pretend play, dress-up clothes and dolls
- Underwear – new in package
- Sports' equipment
- Toys for infants to teens--ALL PIECES/PARTS MUST BE INCLUDED
- Riding toys, bicycles, scooters, little tyke cars
- Puzzles, books, games, home school material
- DVD movies and CD’s -confirm that they work!
- Infant Accessories – Diaper bags, blankets, potty chairs, bath seats and tubs, bottles (new in package or without nipples), pacifiers (new in package only).
- Baby and children’s furniture - gliders, cribs (that are not drop-side cribs), changing tables, bassinets, mattresses, toddler beds, tables/chairs, etc.
- Baby equipment - high-chairs, exer-saucers, pack-n-plays, strollers, swings, baby gates, etc.
- Infant/child themed bedding, sheets, pillows, sleeping bags, picture frames, wall art, mobiles, rugs, lamps, laundry hampers, etc.
- Outdoor play equipment
- Children’s luggage, backpacks, lunch boxes
- Children’s dinnerware sets, utensils, bibs, etc.
- Bed rails and safety items
- Video game systems, accessories, games, etc.
- If your child has worn it, read it, played with it or used it, and it is in excellent condition we will accept it.
Items NOT Accepted by Charleston Repeats:
- NO PRICE-CHANGES ON THE TAGS! You cannot mark through prices on the tag or otherwise alter the tag! We may remove it from the floor if the tag has been tampered. We have no way to know if you changed the tag, or if it was fraudulently changed on the sales' floor.
- Sweat shirts or sweat pants will not be accepted, unless they are in EXCELLENT condition, are a quality name brand, and are in top-quality condition.
- Clothing/shoes out-of-date or out-of-season – remember, Charleston Repeaters expect the best in fashion and quality!
- Clothing with stains, holes, missing buttons or broken zippers
- Jewelry of any kind
- “R” rated DVDs
- Video games marked "M" for Mature
- VHS tapes
- Toys, equipment or furniture with missing or non-functioning parts
- Items that require batteries, unless batteries are included AND the item works
- Ride on toys with batteries such as tiny cars or scooters that require batteries, unless batteries are included AND the item works
- Tee shirts, unless popular brands and in excellent condition
- Stuffed animals, unless battery operated---and has batteries included and the item works
- Items recalled by the Consumer Products Safety Commission (check out www.cpsc.gov)
- ABSOLUTELY NO CAR SEATS, BASES OR AUTOMOBILE BOOSTER SEATS
- Formula or baby food
- Animal cages or tanks, pet leashes, etc.
- Beanbags or Beanbag chairs with tiny pellets inside
- Hoodies or Hooded sweaters or jackets that have drawstrings
- NO DROP SIDE CRIBS!
- NO BREAST PUMPS!
- No maternity clothing
- No offensive, obscene, or vulgar materials.
To determine if any of your items have been recalled, please click here.
**Please note that in an interest to provide only the best in merchandise to Lowcountry parents, Charleston Repeats reserves and maintains the right to reject any item failing to meet the requirements set forth above.**