The three of us are doing the same thing you are doing . . . . . so we know how exhausting it can be! But once you receive your check you will know that your hard work paid off!
Firstly, we are only accepting barcoded tags this season.
THE ONLINE TAGGING INPUT SYSTEM WILL SHUT DOWN ON Tuesday, September 11 at 7am. :0)
SOOOOOOOOO--enter all the items you want to sell at the Fall sale PRIOR to the above date and time. After the system closes you will still be able to PRINT tags, just not enter additional items.
This letter is to let everyone know---especially our newest consignors----what to expect when you drop off your items :)
IMPORTANT: Go into your portal (where you end up once you login and enter your userID and password) and MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE YOUR CHECK WILL GO!!!! ONCE THE SYSTEM "CLOSES" YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ALTER YOUR ADDRESS.
We offer two drop off days this year:
Monday, September 10th is for appointment drop-off only, and is runs from 5pm-8pm.
Tuesday, September 11th (9am-7pm) is by walk-in OR by appointment (sign up for a check-in appointment by click on "check-in" times from within your portal. Your portal is where you end up after putting in your userID and password.)
1. When you arrive to drop off your items, bring your signed "Consignment Agreement" that can be found and printed from off the charlestonrepeats.com website, under the "consignor" tab on the left-side of the screen. It is the last item you will see under "consignor."
3. Come to the table that will be located outside on the right-side of the Omar to "check-in" with Heather or another volunteer in a white apron and she will direct you in the next steps.
4. As you put all other items OTHER than CLOTHING and SHOES in the correct spaces on the floor, the clothing inspectors will be looking through your clothing and shoes. They will be looking at the following things regarding your clothing:
a. does the consignor adhere to the 15 items or fewer per size/per gender for sizes premie through 2T (you MAY have more than one item on a hanger and sell it as a bundle--they are mainly looking at hangers)
b. are the items on the hangers facing the correct way (have the outfit facing you as the hanger looks like a question mark) with the tag on the left shoulder of the item (if you were wearing it/ie. as you are facing the item, you would pin it on your right side) Still confused? (see the Charleston Repeats facebook photographs on pinning items). Seasoned consignors---pin tags the way you always have =)
c. did the consignor place masking tape inside the clothing items with his/her consignor number on it so that if the item were to fall off the hanger we could get the item back to the consignor?
d. is the item in season? in style? clean? not stained? not ripped? not on the "not accepted" list? etc. We want the Lowcountry to be impressed with your high-quality items.
INFORMATION FOR "Is this item In Season?"
FALL SALE? THINK . . . . . . . . . . .
Corduroy Velvet Dark-Colored Polos both Short and Long Sleeved We WILL accept White Short-Sleeved Polo since part of School Uniforms---white short sleeved polos are in the fall LL Bean along with fall colors) Dresses and Jumpers that are Fall/Winter in their design, material Jeans Pants Khaki/Navy/Olive School Uniform Type Shorts and Skirts Jackets and Coats Bucks Dark-Colored Mary Janes Sweaters Sweater Vests that are more Fallish in Material/Design Fleece Boots Tights or Stockings paired WITH an outfit Halloween Costumes Snow Ski Apparel Dance and Gymnastic Apparel and Shoes Fall Sporting Equipment and Shoes Tennis Shoes/Sneakers Rugby Type Shirts Turtle Necks Long-Sleeved Button Ups Short-Sleeved Button Ups that are Darker in Color and Heavier in Material Dark Colored Pants Fall Holiday Themed Clothing Clogs John-Johns that are Fall Holiday Themed and/or Heavier in Material and/or Darker in Color Pullovers Hoodies (with no neck-strings) Cargo Pants
e. are the shoes 10 total or fewer? are the maternity items 5 total or fewer? are the shoes in season? in style? clean? not stained? not ripped? etc. We want the Lowcountry to be impressed with your high-quality items.
5. You will receive your consignor wristbands at drop-off to shop the consignor portion of the Presale Bash beginning at 4pm on Wednesday, September 12.
6. Pick-up day for all unsold/non-donated items is Sunday, September 16 from 1-4. You MAY send someone else to pick up your items, just let us know at drop-off who that person will be :) If you do not pick up your items by 4pm, your items will benifit a Lowcountry family through one of our three charities: Salvation Army, Lowcountry Orphan Relief, or Lowcountry Pregnancy Center.
7. Since some of the tags end up being "unscannable" due to printer issues, bleedy paper, etc., we urge you to make sure that your barcodes are crisp and clear! We will let you know throughout the process where we are as far as scanning goes :) We know and understand that you are eager to know how you did! :) We don't blame you! It is very exciting to see your numbers go up and up and see all your hard work pay off!
8. You will receive a check that will be sent out within two weeks after the sale for 65% of your sales. =) YAYYYYYYY!
9. Please adhere to the accepted/non-accepted item list found online under "consignor." If we find an unaccepted item out on the floor (ex. breastpump or car seat, etc.) we will have to remove it from the floor.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for all your GREAT questions you have already been asking us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love clearing up issues ahead of time :)
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for consigning with us! YOU are the reason why people are so excited about coming to shop next week!
If you have any further questions, just ask! email@example.com
IMPORTANT: THE MORE SHOPPERS WE HAVE THE MORE $ YOU MAKE!!!!
We proudly advertise for you through Moultrie News, Daniel Island News, SKIRT!, a billboard on I-26, Mt. Pleasant Magazine, and MORE! But you can advertise too!
WORD OF MOUTH IS THE BEST ADVERTISING EVER!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY-PRETTY PLEASE--------
tell ALL your friends to come buy your items next week!
tell ALL your friends to "like" us on Facebook to enjoy the special Facebook 9am shopping time on Thursday, September 13 and on Friday, September 14 at 7pm for the 50% off presale bash!
pick up some flyers at drop off to share with your friends!
We are EXCITED about seeing each and every one of you--seasoned consignors and our newest consignors!
Heather, Amy, and Elizabeth
The Charleston Repeats Gals