Charleston Repeats welcomes you to a wonderful shopping experience. Our goal is to provide Lowcountry families with one stop shopping for all children's items - infants to teens! You can expect the best in quality items, and did we say "Deals! Deals! Deals!" Grab your girlfriends and come join the fun!
first time mom/grandmom eARLY ACCESS shopping with our presale bash:
If you are a First Time Mom or Grandmom, we invite you to attend a special shopping opportunity just for you before the public can shop! A First Time Mom is any pregnant mom, mother of a child under the age of one, or "starting again" parent. New grandmothers can also get in on the excitement of buying for their first grandchild!
Click the yellow tag and sign up to shop early on Wednesday, November 7th, from 7-10 p.m. Each First Time Mom/Grandmother that signs up can bring one guest with her. Your guest does NOT need to register too. By registering as a First Time Mom or Grandmother, you also may shop early during the 50% off Presale Bash on Friday, November 9 from 7-9 p.m. You are welcome to bring one guest of your choice during the 50% off Presale Bash too. We will have our list at the door!
Once you register, your name will be on our early access list and we will check you and your guest off the list as you enter. You will just say, "he's with me" or "she's with me" at the door when we check you off our official list.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with helpful information once you have registered. Please also check your "junk" email box as it may land there. Once you have checked your "junk" mail, be sure to click "Wait! This is safe!" as we will send you another important email prior to the sale.
**While we adore your little ones, children are not allowed at all the Presale Bash day festivities unless they are infants worn in an infant carrier or over the age of 12. Strollers and wagons are also not allowed to enter the hall during the Presale Bash. Children of all ages as well as your personal strollers are, however, welcome on all other shopping days--including the 50% off Presale Bash!**
For all Charleston Repeats Shopper Tips:
- Check out the Sale Schedule - become a Consignor or a Volunteer to shop early at our Presale Bash!
- Bring a Laundry Basket, with a belt or rope tied through the loops, to drag around behind you--this serves as your shopping cart
- Stop by the sale on the 50% off day on Saturday - all items EXCEPT those marked "ND" will be sold for 50% off. Items with "ND" (No Discount) on the tag may still be purchased on 50% off day, but they will not be discounted.
- Wear comfortable shoes - there is lots to see!
- If you bring your children, please keep them with you at all times and do not allow them to play with the consigned items.
- Children, strollers, and wagons you would use for a child are allowed during all PUBLIC shopping days and during the 50% off Presale Bash on Friday evening. Strollers and wagons and children under the age of 12 who are not infants worn in an infant carrier are not allowed during the Presale Bash.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS ACCEPTED! Therefore, if you are concerned about an item or want to see if all the items are in a bag/pages in a book/if that baby monitor works, ask a volunteer in a Charleston Repeats' apron to assist you in opening the item/bag, checking the item, then resealing it. Please do not open bags on your own.
- Charleston Repeats accepts cash, American Express, Mastercard, Discover and Visa - NO CHECKS.