Drop Off Dates and Inspection Procedure
Monday, March 6th (3pm -9pm) and
Tuesday, March 7th (9am - 5pm)
APPOINTMENT TIMES ARE AVAILABLE, FROM WITHIN YOUR CONSIGNOR PORTAL, FOR CONSIGNORS WITH 250+ CLOTHING ITEMS. NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE DROP-OFF DAYS & TIMES.
Important steps to assist in creating an efficient drop off process:
- READ THE CONSIGNOR PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- Organize items prior to bringing them to the sale according to our CONSIGNOR MANUAL.
- Group and rubber-band clothing items together by size and gender.
- You will need time to register and to check-in through quality control on the day of drop-off.
- Make sure you receive your Presale pass and guest pass at drop-off – you must have your pass with you to enter the Presale Bash.
- We inspect all clothing, toys, furniture, and shoes as well as all merchandise on the floor prior to the sale and during the sale. We reserve the right to pull any unsafe or unacceptable item off the sale's floor. Each pulled item will be returned to each consignor during pick-up day if it is designated "no donate." If items are found to be part of our "unacceptable item list," such as car seats, breast pumps, etc. those items will NOT be put in consignor piles at the end of the sale, but immediately donated.
- There are 3 well-marked Drop-Off Stations (1) clothing, (2) large items (i.e. furniture), and (3) all other items. You will need to drop of your items at the appropriate station.
- Items will ONLY be accepted on the above referenced Drop-Off Dates & Times.
- During drop-off, no special exceptions are made for those with children, timing issues, or work-related issues. Our drop-off times should accommodate everyone. We will make all efforts to get you in and out as quickly as possible - this includes having an express line for those with less than 35 clothing items and check-in times allotted for those with more than 250 clothing items (not required to have a check-in time).
- If you are bringing more than 250 clothing items, you can (not mandatory) sign up for a check-in time. There are a limited number of check-in times available on the website after you Login. You should see the "Check-In" tab across the top of the page. The check-in times helps everyone as the line to drop-off moves faster by taking those with more items out of the general drop-off line.
- Due to the number of consignors we will be checking in on the check-in day, we cannot guarantee we will be able to return emails and/or check our phones. If you have a question, ask prior to drop-off or come by the Omar.
Presale Bash Party: Now the fun begins! Bring your BFF to the Presale Bash at your scheduled shopping time (depends on whether you are a volunteer or just a consignor). You will have two wristbands that you received at drop off for you and your guest. Volunteers receive only one wristband.
Tracking your Sales: Sale reports are uploaded online each evening of the sale so sellers can view what items sold that day.
Spreading the Word: You only make money if shoppers shop! Tell your friends about the sale ~ telling a few people that spread the word will put money in your pocket!
50% Off Night: Friday evening is the 50% Off event. This event is only open to volunteers, consignors, registered First Time Moms/Grandmoms, and Facebook friends who know the "secret words" (FB secret words for this night will be posted on the wall of our FB page the week of the sale). If items are not marked "ND," they will be sold at 50% off! Items that have "ND" under the price, are still for sale, they are just "Not Discounted." Shopping starts at 5:00pm for volunteers and 6:00pm for Consignors. First Time Moms/Grandmoms and Facebook friends who write down the "secret words" posted on the Charleston Repeats' Facebook page, enter the hall at 7:00 pm.
Sunday Pick Up: Sunday, March 12th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
Unless you graciously donate your unsold items to one of our Charleston Charities, all items remaining after 4:00 pm on Pick Up Day will be donated. If you are unable to pick up your unsold items, please make arrangements with someone to pick up these items on your behalf.
Due to the number of consignors, we will be unable to accept phone calls or check emails during the pick up hours noted above.
We have a very specific check-out process. You will be instructed to follow a volunteer through each check-out step. It is the CONSIGNOR'S responsibility to check all designated areas of the convention hall, the lost tag section, and his or her pile of items to make sure he or she has picked up everything. Check the entire floor before exiting. If you have any check-out questions, please let us know as soon as possible and prior to checks being disbursed.
Seller Payout: Checks will now be available on Sunday at PICK UP!!! If you do not pick up your check, then we will mail it to you! Of course, you may pick up your check even if you have donated your items. If not picked up, it will go out via the US Postal Service within two weeks after the sale's completion--See THE PAYCHECK under the consignor button.