Charleston Repeats wants you to volunteer! You do not have to be a Consignor to Volunteer! We do ask that all our volunteers be at least 21 years old.
As a Team Leader (24 hour volunteer), 16, 12, 8, or 4 hour volunteer, you can receive great benefits ~
- One Presale pass to the Charleston Repeats Presale Bash! The more hours you volunteer, the earlier you shop! (See Sale Schedule for Presale Bash dates and times).
- Be one of the first shoppers of the 50% off Sale (See Sale Schedule for date and times).
- Volunteers may pick up Presale Wristbands during consignor drop-off days and times listed on the website OR at the door to the Omar on Presale Bash Day prior to your shopping time. We will have your volunteer envelope ready with your name on it at the door!
As a THANK YOU for volunteering, we offer the following benefits:
- As a Team Leader (24 hour volunteer), your consignor fee is waived and you receive 75% of your sales.
- As a 16 hour volunteer, you will get back $20.00 with your consignor check for the current sale.
- As a 12 hour volunteer, you get back $15 on your consignor check for the current sale.
- As an 8 hour volunteer you get back $10 on your consignor check for the current sale!
- With all volunteer opportunities, you get to shop before consignors and the public. See the Sale Schedule for your specific shopping time.
**Interested in being a 24 hour volunteer? Send us an email and let us know! You must have volunteered in at least two prior seasons with charleston repeats.**
**Interested in being a 16 hour volunteer? Send us an email! You must have some experience as a volunteer with charleston repeats. **
24 hour volunteers (Team Leaders): YOU MUST CONTACT US TO RECEIVE THE BENEFITS OF A TEAM LEADER! Team Leaders shop before anyone at all on Tuesday evening after the sales floor is prepped and ready to go for Wednesday. Team Leaders shop with only around 20, 24-hour volunteers! You also get to shop on the 50% off Friday event between 3:00 and 5:00 before the other volunteers and consignors come in! Team Leaders pay no consignor fee, for the sales in which they are active Team Leaders, and accrue 75% of their sales.
16 hour volunteers: YOU MUST CONTACT US TO RECEIVE THE BENEFITS OF A 16 HOUR VOLUNTEER! You get to shop before EVERYONE on Wednesday before the Presale Bash with only 25, 16-hour volunteers ! You also get to shop on the 50% off Friday event between 3:00 and 5:00 before the other volunteers and consignors come in! ONE of your 4 hour shifts must be on Wednesday during designated hours of the Presale Bash, OR on Friday evening during the 50% Presale Bash , OR on Saturday evening during breakdown. We are limiting this opportunity to only 25, 16-hour volunteers. Be the first to email us at email@example.com. You MUST contact us directly to be a 16-hour volunteer to receive the benefits. Priority is given to previous 16-hour volunteers. While spaces may be filled quickly, you may still contact us to let us know you are interested! If you volunteer AND consign, you will receive a $20.00 refund on your consignor check for the current sale.
12 hour volunteers: Sign up for 3, 4-hour shifts and you get to shop on PreSale Day at 11:00 a.m.! You also get to shop at 5:00 p.m. on the 50% Off event on Friday evening. If you volunteer AND consign, you will receive a $15.00 refund on your consignor check for the current sale.
8 hour volunteers: Sign up for 2, 4-hour shifts and you get to shop on PreSale Day at 12:00 p.m.! You also get to shop at 5:00 p.m. on the 50% Off event on Friday evening. If you volunteer AND consign, you will receive a $10.00 refund on your consignor check for the current sale.
4 hour volunteers: Sign up for 1 4-hour shift and you will get to shop on PreSale Day at 1:00 p.m.! You will get to shop at 5:00 p.m. on the 50% Off even on Friday evening.
Volunteers at Charleston Repeats are very important to us. If you like to be busy, this is for you! It is fast paced and requires organizational skills, people skills, and excellent communication skills. We do not have "sit down" jobs .... we are busy, busy, busy!
please email any volunteer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make volunteering easy and fun, however, it requires HUSTLE, HUSTLE, HUSTLE! If you like to be super busy and organize, this is your calling! Duties include: inspecting clothing, organizing games and toys, helping shoppers, and restocking racks …. typical “mommy” duties! Or, volunteer your hubby and you receive the benefits! If you are an expectant mother, duties will be light.
As a volunteer, remember:
- Dress comfortably!
- Eat before you come or bring some light snacks.
- Leave your kiddos with a friend or sitter as children may not work shifts with you nor is child care provided.
- Leave all personal belongings at home or in your locked vehicle. We cannot guarantee a space place for your items.
- Bring a smile and prepare to have fun!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your shift to sign in and receive your assignment.
- Remember to check in and out with the volunteer coordinator to make sure you get credit for coming!
- YOU MAY NOT STASH ITEMS
- YOU MAY NOT HOLD ITEMS TO PURCHASE AT A LATER DATE
- Volunteers may be declined at the discretion of management.
If you need to cancel your shift, you may do so up to 14 days in advance with no penalty. As mothers, we know that emergencies can happen, but remember that we are all in this together! It takes all of us to coordinate a great sale. So, if an emergency arises, it will be your responsibility to find a replacement or sign up for an alternate shift. Failure to not show up for a shift will result in your inability to be a volunteer in the future, and therefore your inability to shop early and get a portion of your consignor fee back. We highly depend on our volunteers to be reliable. Remember… volunteers make for a great sale and a great sale puts money in your pocket!
Thank you for volunteering!!!! We hope that you have a great time and get the best bargains of the Sale!